Frequently Asked Questions
Your Top Questions
- I can't sign into my account anymore because I have lost my username and/or password, what do I do?
- I didn't receive your automated e-mail with my order confirmation and payment details, what do I do?
I can’t sign into my account anymore because I have lost my username and/or password, what do I do?
In either case, the steps to follow are similar.
1. In the login screen, click "Request new password".
2. Enter your username or e-mail address you used to create your account with.
3. Click "E-mail new password".
4. You will receive an e-mail containing a link that will give you temporary access to your account. Now you can change your username and password via the following interface:
If you do not receive this e-mail, please check your junk e-mail folder.
If that didn’t work, contact the website administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind, to help you with your query, you will need to e-mail us from the e-mail address you used to create your account. Please note that we won’t be able to find your details if you contact us from a different address.
I didn’t receive your automated e-mail with my order confirmation and payment details, what do I do?
Hereafter, please find the banking details to make your payment and validate your order:
IBAN: BE95 1325 3804 1358
Make sure to quote your reference number (e.g.: 1697) with your payment.
On D-Day, you will need to present your personal identity card.
If you don’t know your order number, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.